On-Campus Recruitment Manager
Graduated from APU: 2008
Degree(s): B.A. in Communication Studies, Interpersonal and Organizational Communication Concentration
Hometown: Bailey, CO
Q & A with Brittany...
- How has APU transformed you?
- APU is a place of transformation. I do not believe that anyone can attend APU without being stretched and molded into a new person by the time they leave this place. During my time at APU, I struggled, laughed, cried, studied, learned, grew, and God used these experiences to fashion me into the woman that he wants me to be. Now, I know that I am a work in progress, but God truly used my time here over the past four years to refine my heart and direct me to the path that he desires me to be on. I am so thankful for my time at APU and the way that God used his children to love me through the changes that were taking place in my life.
- Which activities at APU have you most enjoyed being a part of?
- Throughout my time at APU I loved being involved in all that I could. I was involved in the Office of Orientation and Transitions, the Women’s Resource Center, several internships, mission trips to South Africa, Ukraine, and Turkey, and I was a devoted fan to many for the intramural teams.
- What advice would you give to prospective students?
- I think that it is important for prospective students to visit colleges they are interested in. Often, being on campus can answer many questions that you did not know you had. If you feel like you can picture yourself living and growing there, that could be the place for you. I also think that it is really good to talk with students who currently attend that university and ask them about their experiences there. Finally, I think that it is so important that, through this process, you try to remember that God is in control and you will end up where you need to be. Make sure that you include Him in your process.
- How do you spend your free time?
- In my free time, I love making random “runs” to get yogurt with friends, having a good conversation over some coffee, laughing, jamming to some good music, and enjoying time with family and friends while eating a delicious meal.