Senior Admissions Counselor
Graduated from APU: 2010
Degree(s): B.A. in Psychology, Family and Child Psychology concentration
Hometown: Pleasanton, CA
AZ, CA, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, ND, OH, OK, SD, WI, WY
Q & A with Daly...
- How has APU transformed you?
- God used my four years at APU in a way that continues to amaze me. He brought the most amazing people into my life here and used them to shape and mold me. I experienced transformational community in a way that completely reshaped my world and my understanding of the character of God. I am continually thankful for and in awe of the way God moved in my life to bring me to APU, and the ways He has continued to change and shape me into the woman He created me to be.
- Which activities at APU have you most enjoyed being a part of?
- I loved my time at APU and had so much fun with each activity I was involved in. I was a part of Orientation activities through the Office of Orientation and Transitions, and Mexico Outreach trips, discipleship groups, mentoring, and several internships. But some of my favorite memories are from the unplanned moments spent with friends around campus!
- What advice would you give to prospective students?
- This is such an exciting time! It is so important to visit campus to see if it is a place that fits you. God has a place just for you, so don’t forget to trust Him in this process!
- How do you spend your free time?
- I love to spend time with friends and family, especially over cups of coffee!