Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications
Degree(s): B.A. in Communication Studies, Interpersonal and Organizational Communication concentration
Graduated from California State University, Long Beach: 2007
Hometown: La Crescenta, CA
Q & A with Hayley...
- How has APU transformed you?
- Though I did not graduate from APU, I can say that my time on staff has been incredible! There is something so special about APU. From the students to the dedicated faculty and staff, it truly is an incredible, spirit-filled place. I have been honored to mentor several students and walk alongside of them as they experience this transformational place.
- What advice would you give to prospective students?
- Visit the schools you are looking at. Schedule a visit day or join an overnight event like APU Preview. Visiting the school is a great way to really get the feeling of a college campus. There is often a feeling you get when you walk on campus and you start to picture life at that particular college. Also, don’t be afraid to ask questions. We are here to help you in this college process and want to make this as easy as possible. Finally, I would say that God will ultimately open the right door for you, so try not to stress out too much and enjoy this exciting season you are in.
- How do you spend your free time?
- I love getting cups of coffee with friends, hiking with my dog, lying on the beach, hoping on a plane somewhere and exploring a new place, cooking an elaborate meal, and doing jam music sessions. I am never still for too long, and love the adventure of life.