Graduated from APU: 2012
Degree(s): B.A. Psychology
Hometown: Colorado Springs, CO
CO, UT, AZ, NM, CA
Q & A with Kevin...
- How has APU transformed you?
- APU has transformed me in every way possible! I came to APU an eager student and left a confident graduate proud of the degree I worked hard for and deep foundation in my faith. I discovered my passions and what it takes to truly pursue them.
- Which activities at APU have you most enjoyed being a part of?
- My time spent as a Resident Advisor was an experience I will never forget! I experienced community, was challenged to grow, and laughed every step of the way. In addition my time spent in Nepal broadened worldview to change my perspective in the best way possible.
- What advice would you give to prospective students?
- Enjoy the process! You only get to find the right school once, so take it in! Visit all the schools you are thinking about and see if you can call it home!
- How do you spend your free time?
- I love to spend any time I can outdoors hiking or camping with my family and friends! Its pretty much a 50/50 toss up when it comes to movies and books, either or is fine with me!