Assistant Director of Campus Recruitment
Graduated from APU: 2012
Degree(s): B.A. in Business Administration, minor in Communication Studies
Hometown: Pine Valley, CA
Q & A with Kaylyn...
- How has APU transformed you?
- APU is the school that goes beyond the classroom and develops you emotionally, professionally and spiritually. I am forever indebted to the professors, staff members, and coworkers that continue to push me to be the best person I can be.
- Which activities at APU have you most enjoyed being a part of?
- I love being involved and getting to know the students that fill our campus. I have been involved in the mentor program on campus, discipleship groups, along with opening the doors of my home for the occasional baked goods during the holidays.
- What advice would you give to prospective students?
- I would advise for students to get plugged in! Ask your professor to coffee to talk about your career dreams. Take a evening walk with your RA and learn from their experiences. Join a D-group, an intramural sport, make a midnight run to doughnut man! Fill these years and make them count!
- How do you spend your free time?
- In my free time I love sitting on my porch with a good cup of coffee, running the streets of Glendora, discovering new places, and visiting pet shops in search of the perfect pup.