Graduated from APU: 2013
Degree(s): B.A. in Communication Studies, Interpersonal and Organizational Communication concentration
Hometown: Cave Creek, AZ
Q & A with Lindsay...
- How has APU transformed you?
- APU has played a huge role for transformation in my life. Being new in my faith when I began college, APU helped me to discover and strengthen my faith. I was given the space to find who God wants me to be and to find my identity in Him alone. There were ups and downs, many tears and laughs. I was challenged not only in my studies but in my spiritual life as well. Many of my best memories and best friendships have been created at APU. God guided me on this journey to APU and my life is now forever and wonderfully transformed.
- Which activities at APU have you most enjoyed being a part of?
- I enjoyed being involved in all things APU. I was involved in the Kaleo chapel service and leadership team as well as residents life during my journey at APU. I also enjoyed attending sporting events and being a part of intramurals as a student.
- What advice would you give to prospective students?
- Go and visit the schools you are interested in. College is a time of so much change and growth. Make sure you are where God wants you to be, where you can make lifelong friendships and get involved. Have fun, everyone makes mistakes. APU will leave you with many lifelong friends and memories!
- How do you spend your free time?
- I love baking and cooking as well as eating. I enjoy spending time with friends and family, which is usually spent laughing. I love a good outdoor adventure, a good run, or simply being active.