Degree(s): B.A. in Christian Educational Ministries; Youth Ministry and Psychology minors
Hometown: Kings Beach, CA
Q & A with Melissa...
- How has APU transformed you?
- It’s given me a community of believers I can grow with on a personal and professional level. It’s allowed me to grow in my understanding of myself and in my intimacy with the Lord. It’s increased my love and belief in the students here and has given me a vision and hope for my future.
- Which activities at APU have you most enjoyed being a part of?
- D-groups, mentoring, intramurals, and all admissions events.
- What advice would you give to prospective students?
- Enjoy every minute of college. Invest in your peers. Take notes in class and in chapel. Go on ridiculously fun road trips. Get to know your professors, classmates, roommates, and any other awesome people who cross your path. Invest in your academic life and in your social life. And above all things, pursue God with all your heart, soul, and mind.
- How do you spend your free time?
- Playing soccer, running, snowboarding, reading, painting, and enjoying time with friends and family any chance I get.