Planning for College
Attend APU’s free Presidential Forum: College Planning and Financial Aid event for parents and students and find out how to finance the cost of college. Our highly qualified presenters will explore:
- Dollars for scholarship, athletes, musicians, and more
- Thinking like the federal and state funding agencies
- Step-by-step walk-through of completing the Free Application for Federal Aid (FASFA)
Date: Saturday, January 5, 2013
Time: 2–5 p.m.
Location: Upper Turner Campus Center, East Campus
Check-in starts at 1 p.m. and optional tours start at 12 p.m. Parents are encouraged to attend with their student.
Registration deadline: January 3, 2013
The following break-out sessions will cover the principles of financial aid and dive deeper into issues related to effective college planning.
For high school seniors and college transfers:
- Fiscal Fitness: Tips for First-year success
- Understanding College Offers of Aid
For high school sophomores and juniors:
- Ahead of the Curve: A Roadmap of Timelines, Deadlines, and More
- Finding the Right College for You
Please complete the form below to register for the Presidential Forum.
Fields in bold are required.