Whether you’ve known what you want to major in for years, or you look forward to exploring opportunities during college, APU has options—52, in fact. But at Azusa Pacific, meaningful learning doesn’t just take place in the classroom. Each experience you encounter not only helps you prepare for what you’re going to do after you graduate, but what you can do now: research with faculty, serve in a leadership role, study abroad, volunteer in the community, go on a mission trip, play intramurals, join a club, learn skills at an internship, work on campus.
Meet Dustin and Vaughn, two International Business majors who graduated, then started a company.
Here’s just a snapshot of what other APU graduates have gone on to do:
- Group controller for CNN Worldwide
- Treasurer and controller for Penske Corporation
- Brand consultancy manager for Telefonica Foundation
- Art therapist for McLean County Juvenile Detention Center
- Biological oceanographer for the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- Chemical engineer for Hewlett-Packard
- Producer for Dan in Real Life
- Film journalist/critic for The Hollywood Reporter
- Behavior analyst for St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center
- Fair trade projects coordinator for Lutheran World Relief
See a complete list of our majors and learn more about what they each offer.