An Azusa Pacific University diploma is evidence of your completion of a rigorous mix of courses, internships, lectures, study abroad, service projects, research, one-on-one faculty meetings, and more. This combination shapes you into a person ready and willing to make an impact on what comes after—grad school, a job, ministry work, or wherever God takes you.
Here’s just a snapshot of what other APU graduates have gone on to do:
- Group controller for CNN Worldwide
- Treasurer and controller for Penske Corporation
- Brand consultancy manager for Telefonica Foundation
- Art therapist for McLean County Juvenile Detention Center
- Biological oceanographer for the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- Chemical engineer for Hewlett-Packard
- Producer for Dan in Real Life
- Film journalist/critic for The Hollywood Reporter
- Behavior analyst for St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center
- Fair trade projects coordinator for Lutheran World Relief
See a complete list of our majors and learn more about what they each offer.