About the Office
While keeping God First, the Office of Academic Advising and Retention seeks to support academic and personal success by equipping students with the skills to achieve their goals.
The Office of Academic Advising and Retention supports student academic success as through a holistic approach. Our office offers students:
- Individual and/or group academic advising for undeclared students.
- Personal attention to students who are identified as being on academic probation.
- Strategies and resources to aid in academic success.
- Assistance with questions regarding progress toward graduation.
- Partnerships with faculty to support students who are identified in our Early Alert program.
- Strategies to help increase undergraduate student retention and graduation rates.
We look forward to meeting you! Stop by or make an appointment anytime.