24th Annual Communication and Ethics Conference
On Thursday, February 3, at 8:30 am, APU’s Department of Communication Studies hosts the 24th Annual David C. Bicker Communication and Ethics Conference in Wilden Atrium. This year's conference focuses on Ethics in Communicating Identity. The keynote address, "Media Effects on Identity Formation," will be presented by Keli Finnerty-Myers, Ph.D., Pepperdine University.
Schedule of events:
- 8:30 – 9 a.m. – Welcome/Refreshments (Wilden Atrium)
- 9:30 –11 a.m. – Keynote/Award Presentation (Wilden Lecture Hall)
- 11:00 –11:15 a.m. – Break
- 11:15–12:15 p.m. – Social Media Panel (NUTCC); Cultural Analysis and Identity Panel (UTTC)
- 12:15–1 p.m. – Lunch Break
- 1–2:15 p.m. Pop Culture and Identity Student Panel (NUTTC); Storytelling and Identity and Classic Literature through Modern Day Comics Panel (UTTC)
- 2:15 – 3:15 p.m. – Round Table Discussion (LAPC)
For more information, contact the Department of Communication Studies at (626) 812-3044.