World Changers Exhibition Features Rare Items From Key Christian Figures
Azusa Pacific University presents World Changers, an exhibition celebrating the legacies of 21 men and women of faith whose lives made a lasting impact. The exhibition takes place October 8–November 1 at Duke Art Gallery, 701 E. Alosta Ave., Azusa, California 91702, and is open Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 12–6 p.m.
Their remarkable stories are told through original writings, artwork, personal items, and more, including:
- The full manuscript of an address by C. S. Lewis
- Original letters from William Wilberforce
- A complete set of the lifetime editions of The Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan
- John Wesley’s pocket watch
- A rare 1888 Billy Sunday baseball card
- A signed first printing of Oswald Chambers’ classic My Utmost for His Highest
- Authentic press photos of Coretta Scott King following her husband’s assassination
World Changers reinforces the enduring influence of lives fully devoted to Christ and wholeheartedly committed to excellence. These unforgettable men and women inspire us to strive to make a difference today.