Adult and Professional Studies Applicants
How to Apply
To apply for admission to Azusa Pacific University:
- Review the admission requirements for your program of interest.
- Complete the appropriate APS application
(Apply Online | Download PDF Below)
- Obtain all transcripts (official or unofficial) for transfer credit evaluation.
- Complete any remaining program-specific requirements.
- Submit your completed application, transcripts, and nonrefundable application fee to:
School of Adult and Professional Studies
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
Fax: (626) 815-5417
Applicants who do not wish to apply online may download and print an application. To download general admissions and program-specific forms, select the appropriate option below and click “View.”
Additional Required Forms (PDF)*
*These documents are provided in Portable Document Format (PDF), which cannot be submitted online. You may also request an application by mail.
If you have any questions, contact the School of Adult and Professional Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 815-5301.