The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership (BSOL) Program is designed for working professionals who want to develop the skills needed to be an agent of change in the 21st-century workplace. Azusa Pacific University's Adult and Professional Studies programs are specifically designed for the adult learner. Flexible class scheduling, convenient locations, accelerated curricula, and a simplified registration process are just some of the advantages.
Perhaps the most distinctive element of these programs is "reality-based learning," or the process of integrating textbook theory with the student's work and life experience. Practical in its design, APU's Adult and Professional Studies programs give students the tools to evaluate and enhance their lives personally and professionally.
For students interested in earning their BSOL degree online, APU also offers the Online Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership Program.
Organizational Leadership Program Highlights
- Gain valuable knowledge from curriculum designed to prepare you for leadership roles within your organization.
- Apply your work and life experiences to the curriculum, creating a meaningful and relevant program.
- Benefit from a comprehensive learning approach with major theoretical concepts integrated throughout the program instead of localized in individual courses.
- Start classes anytime during the year when an 18- to 24-student cohort forms.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
If you are interested in attending an information meeting, see our calendar for upcoming meeting dates in your area.