The Online Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership (BSOL) program is designed for working professionals who want to develop the skills needed to be an agent of change in the 21st-century workplace. Tailored for the adult learner, the program offers an accelerated degree in a convenient online format, helping you reach your goal of completing your bachelor's degree.
The Online BSOL program makes it easy to take the next step in your career, equipping you with valuable tools to drive organizational change. Expert faculty help you draw from your work and life experience to enhance the course material as you earn your degree in a dynamic, interactive online environment.
This program is specifically designed for adults 25 years of age and older who have at least 60 semester units of transferrable college credit.
For students interested in earning their BSOL degree on campus, Azusa Pacific also offers a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership available at the university's main campus in Azusa, and at seven Southern California locations.
- Earn your degree using a flexible online format.
- Gain valuable knowledge from curriculum designed to prepare you for leadership roles within your organization.
- Apply your work and life experiences to the curriculum, creating a meaningful and relevant program.
- Enjoy a rich online learning community as you progress through the program with the same group of peers.
- Benefit from a comprehensive learning approach with major theoretical concepts integrated throughout the program instead of localized in individual courses.
- Start classes anytime during the year when an 18- to 24-student cohort forms.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
This online degree is offered by APU's School of Adult and Professional Studies. View additional degree completion programs. If you are interested in attending an information meeting, see our calendar of upcoming meeting dates in the Southern California area.