Designed for individuals involved in church or parachurch ministry, the Bachelor of Science in Christian Leadership program prepares men and women as either pastors or laypersons in a broad spectrum of leadership roles.
Further, APU’s School of Adult and Professional Studies (APS) caters specifically to adult learners. Flexible class scheduling, convenient locations, accelerated curricula, and a simplified registration process are just some of the advantages. Perhaps the most distinctive element of these programs is "reality-based learning," or the process of integrating textbook theory with the student’s work and life experience. The program’s practicality gives students the tools to evaluate and enhance their lives personally and professionally.
- By learning to translate theoretical concepts to organizational life from a distinctly Christian perspective, graduates prepare for strong leadership roles in both Christian and secular organizations.
- Major theoretical concepts are integrated throughout the modules instead of being localized in individual courses.
- Classes can start at anytime during the year when an 18–24 student cohort forms.
- Students in the program study in a cohort and progress through the entire program together.
- Small classes ensure focused student-teacher interaction.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.