Cyber Security Degree
As businesses continue to expand their use of computers and the Internet, demand for cyber security professionals who can keep these electronic operations secure has skyrocketed. At Azusa Pacific, the Online Bachelor of Science in Information Security offers a bachelor’s degree completion program designed to train and graduate specialists who can meet the data security needs of organizations today.
Offered entirely online, this accelerated IT security training program enables students to earn their bachelor’s degree in just 16 months. The B.S. in Information Security equips students with a fundamental understanding of the use, knowledge, function, installation, and maintenance of computers and how they relate to the security field.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to build information security plans that can be tailored to meet the needs of both small and large businesses.
- Earn your degree in a flexible online format and graduate with a highly marketable specialty as a technology leader in the fast-growing cyber security field.
- Enjoy a rich online learning community as you progress through the program with the same group of peers.
- Learn from expert faculty who teach from a Christian worldview, and gain a deeper understanding of how faith intersects and informs technology.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
This online degree is offered by APU's School of Adult and Professional Studies. View additional degree completion programs. If you are interested in attending an information meeting, see our calendar of upcoming meeting dates in the Southern California area.