In today’s increasingly competitive global market, a graduate degree in leadership can provide the push you need to rise to the next level of career growth. As businesses struggle to cope with a changing work force and new technologies, the need to develop leaders who possess the knowledge and skills that will ensure future success becomes more acute.
This accelerated Master of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies (MLOS) program, designed for those with experience and professional skills, provides the hands-on opportunities and comprehensive knowledge that distinguishes true leaders.
For students interested in earning their MLOS degree online, APU also offers the Online Master of Arts in Leadership and Organizational Studies. Students who have not yet obtained a bachelor's degree may be interested in APU's accelerated bachelor's in organizational leadership.
Organizational Studies Program Highlights
- Gain the competitive edge with a master’s degree rooted in business practices and organizational principles that are immediately applicable in all professional environments.
- Apply your work and life experiences to the curriculum, creating a meaningful and relevant program.
- Benefit from a comprehensive learning approach with major theoretical concepts integrated throughout the program instead of localized in individual courses.
- Start classes anytime during the year when an 18- to 24-student cohort forms.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
Learn more about the on-campus Leadership and Organizational Studies master's program and our faculty.