The graduate of the Online MLOS program understands the requirements and functions of leadership and ethics. Classes provide the learner with strength in the qualitative areas of organizational life. The student has a contemporary, global vision for multicultural matters, research, strategic planning, management, and decision-making.
The central goal of this online leadership master's degree is increased awareness of individual behavior and movement toward growth in organizational knowledge and skills. Graduates of the MLOS program are able to:
- Analyze their own leadership approach to contemporary organizational behavior issues.
- Explain management’s responsibility for ethical financial reporting and the external auditor’s role in substantiating the integrity of an organization’s recording and reporting of financial data.
- Clearly identify and describe the HR function of a particular organization and highlight best practices.
- Identify a situation of conflict and make recommendations for those within it.
- Apply the Deming Cycle in one’s place of employment.
- Identify the needs and steps associated with implementing a strategic plan.
- Articulate their knowledge of leadership, management, and ethical theory from assigned readings and participation in class discussions.
- Describe the nature, strengths, and limitations of survey research design.
- Work in groups to create non-technical explanations of vital IT functions.