Adult and Professional Studies Applicants
How to Apply
To apply for admission to Azusa Pacific University:
- Review the admission requirements for your program of interest.
- Complete the appropriate application
(Apply Online | Download PDF Below)
- Obtain all transcripts (official or unofficial) for transfer credit evaluation.
- Complete any remaining program-specific requirements.
- Submit your completed application, transcripts, and nonrefundable application fee to:
Non-Traditional Enrollment Services
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
Fax: (626) 815-5417
Applicants who do not wish to apply online may download and print an application. To download general admissions and program-specific forms, select the appropriate option below and click “View.”
Additional Required Forms (PDF)*
*These documents are provided in Portable Document Format (PDF), which cannot be submitted online. You may also request an application by mail.
If you have any questions, contact Non-Traditional Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 815-5301.