Loan Exit Requirement
The federal government requires all loan borrowers to complete the Loan Exit Requirement as a recipient of federal Stafford loans.
You must complete a loan exit when you:
- Withdraw from school.
- Drop below half time.
- Or graduate.
Information Needed to Begin
- FAFSA PIN
- Social Security Number
- Expected employer, if known
- Next of kin (names, addresses, and phone numbers)
- Two references who live in the United States (names, addresses, and phone numbers)
- Expected permanent address
- Driver’s License (if you have one)
The Loan Exit Requirement must be completed before you will be able to receive your college transcripts.
If you have any questions regarding your Loan Exit Requirement, please call the NTES Student Financial Services office:
|NTES Student Financial Services||(626) 815-5300|