Building Skills and Character
The Cougar Soccer Camps strive to develop high-level soccer players while instilling the character qualities that make a true champion. Through technical, tactical, and playing sessions, the Cougar coaching staff and team members instruct the individuals during the weeklong experience.
College ID Camps
These camps are specifically designed to develop high school players and give them an opportunity to be coached by the APU coaching staff.
Men’s College ID Camp:
- Saturday, August 9, 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- For registration information: Men’s Soccer College ID Camp Flyer (PDF)
- Also, be sure to read and complete the College ID Camp Liability Release Form (MS Word).
Women’s College ID Camp:
- Saturday, September 13, 5 p.m.–9 p.m.
- For registration information: Women’s Soccer College ID Camp Flyer (PDF)
These camps are for boys and girls of varying ages and abilities, focusing on player improvement in a fun and positive environment.
Team Residential Camps
These camps are specifically designed to prepare girls and boys club teams for their upcoming seasons while improving the individual quality of each player.
All camps are held on APU’s campus, located near the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains in Azusa, California.