Duplicating Services assists in the reproduction of documents, utilizing the resources at hand to their highest potential. We seek opportunities to advance in technology and service. In recognizing the importance of each faculty, staff, and student, we strive to advance the work of God through excellence in a professional workplace.
- Forms and Designing Reference Guide
- Location and Hours
- Products and Services
- Ordering Supplies
- Submitting a Job
Forms and Designing Reference Guide
Location and Hours
Duplicating Services is located on West Campus north of the Darling Library. View on campus map.
Parking is available in lot G, F, and in front of the Felix Event Center. Visitors will need a temporary parking pass from the visitor station during the hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Mondays–Thursdays, 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Fridays, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
Hours may vary during spring break, Christmas, summer, and other holidays. Contact the office for more information.
Products and Services
We offer a wide variety of duplicating products and services without the hassle of going off campus!
- Binding: cover and spiral
- Black and white copies
- Booklet creation
- CD/DVD replication
- Collating stocks
- Copier rental program
(Please complete a Copier Rental Contract (PDF). For additional information, call Ext. 5418.)
- Copier supplies: Canon and Xerox
- Bindary Services: cutting, drilling, scoring, perforating, stapling, folding
- Full-color copies
- NCR printing
- Page numbering (upon request)
- Paper stock for office copiers, printers, MFDs
- Shrink wrapping
- Tab inserts (white only)
- Various paper colors
- Video transfer
- Label printing (address, name tags, shipping, etc.)
- Laminating up to 18''
- Envelope printing and addressing
Prices vary depending on quantity. Please contact Duplicating Services for current pricing.
To ensure proper billing to your department’s account, remember to clearly print the department account number and budget line number on the Duplicating Request Form. If you are not sure of what account number to use, talk with your department budget manager or contact the Business Office.
To order supplies, please complete and submit a Duplicating Supply Order Form (PDF). You will need to first save the form to your computer before you can fill it out and email it.
Instructions for Saving and Submitting Forms
Help us to better serve you by following these instructions:
- Please remove any old Duplicating Services forms from your computer.
- Download the form by clicking the link provided.
- Rename the file. This is an interactive form and must be re-named and saved to your computer in order for the fields to function correctly.
- Click the “Save” icon/button from your browser or, from the browser menu, select “File” and the “Save As.” You may then choose where you’d like to save the form.
- You can now fill in the interactive fields to complete the form.
- Save the file again with the completed information.
- Attach Duplicating Form along with the file in an email to email@example.com.
- Duplicating Services requires the new 13-digit People Soft account number and project code if applicable.
- Job requests with incomplete billing information may be returned to the department for correction.
- Duplicating Services requires 24 business hours to complete most in-house jobs. Larger jobs that require additional printing/finishing time may take longer. Please plan accordingly.
Submitting a Job
There are four ways to submit jobs to Duplicating Services:
- Send CDs, DVDs, or hardcopy originals enclosed in a sealed envelope through campus mail. Make sure to attach a Duplicating Request Form along with each individual job.
- Walk in to drop off CDs, DVDs, USB drives, or hardcopy originals.
- Send electronic files via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment. Remember to include all images and font files when attaching your documents and sending through email.
- Send jobs electronically to the Duplicating 1 printer if you are connected. If you’d like to be connected, please submit the Duplicating Installation Form (PDF) and we‘ll schedule a time with you to do so.
Software and Files Supported
Duplicating Services supports the following software programs from PC and Mac computers:
- Microsoft Office (XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X operating systems)
- Adobe CS5
We can process files from CD, DVD, USB flash media, hardcopy originals (paper), and electronically via email. We can also work with various file formats, such as TIFF, JPEG, Word DOC and PDF. We recommend you compress your files using ZIP file format if they are large. It will reduce the size and make transferring faster. Please include a Duplicating Request Form (PDF) with your job. You will need to first save the form to your computer before you can fill it out and email it.
Job Completion Time
Duplicating Services requires 24 business hours for most in-house jobs to be completed. Exact run time is determined by the key operator, other jobs in queue, number of originals, and final quantity. Large volume runs will require additional time, so please plan accordingly.
Job orders can be cancelled if needed. However, please note that your department will be charged accordingly if the job is in the process of completion.
When your job is complete, Duplicating Services will determine which campus carrier service to use for delivery based on the volume and size of the job. For larger jobs, we will send your job to you through Central Receiving. For smaller jobs, we will send your job through Mail Services, or you may pick it up from our office.
Please note the following delivery times:
Deliveries start at 8:30 a.m. and run throughout the day
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
8:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.;
10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. (West Campus)
Note: Delivery times may vary.
Official University Name Tag and Shipping Label Templates
Download the official university Name Tag Template (MS Word) and Shipping Label (PDF). When submitting your order to Duplicating Services, you have the option to personalize the template for your department or office. Please be sure to use your official office or department name, e.g. School of Music, Department of Art and Design, Office of Orientation and Transitions, etc.
The Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Photocopies or other reproductions can be furnished only under certain specified conditions. One such condition is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be “used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research.” Other uses of the reproduction may make the user liable for copyright infringement.
Azusa Pacific University’s Duplicating Services reserves the right to refuse to accept a duplicating request if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would violate the copyright law.
It is the responsibility of each faculty, staff, and student to identify and access compliance for each document reproduced. For additional information on copyright laws, go to www.copyright.com.
Right to Refuse Service
Duplicating Services reserves the right to refuse service to anyone if deemed necessary.
Download Duplicating Services Policies (PDF).
- Account Sales
- Copier Rental
- Copying for Campus Distribution
- Copyright Adherence
- Handling of Confidential Materials
- Job Cancellation
- Personal Copying
- Refund and Credit
- Sale and Distribution of Copier and Toner Supplies
- Turn-Around Time