About the Campus
Located 26 miles northeast of Los Angeles in the San Gabriel Valley, the Azusa campus comprises East and West campuses, spanning more than 100 acres. The campus houses numerous classrooms, offices, dining venues, and living areas—all designed to serve the more than 9,900 students in more than 80 academic programs. During the last several years, the university has undergone dynamic growth and change in order to provide its students with state-of-the-art facilities. The recently completed Segerstrom Science Center and Wynn Academic Center enable APU to offer expanded learning environments to better serve current and future students.
Located on the corners of Citrus and Alosta avenues, East Campus rests on the school’s original site occupied in 1947 under the name of Pacific Bible College. Situated on 52 acres, East Campus houses administrative facilities, classrooms, residence halls, a library, student center, and gymnasium.
The 53-acre West Campus is home to the School of Nursing, Behavioral and Applied Sciences, Education, School of Theology, two libraries, the Richard and Vivian Felix Event Center, the John and Marilyn Duke Academic Complex, and the Barbara and Jack Lee Place of Prayer, as well as numerous classrooms and offices. The Segerstrom Science Center, completed in 2009, is the most recent addition to West Campus.
Southern California Regional Centers
APU also offers graduate and adult and professional studies programs at the following regional centers: