Azusa Pacific University’s School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences prepares students to lead in the helping professions.
The school offers 14 undergraduate and graduate programs, including MSW, MFT, and degrees in leadership and college counseling and student development. It also equips leaders through accredited doctoral programs, such as higher education Ph.D. and Ed.D. degrees, a clinical psychology Psy.D. program, and a DPT for students interested in physical therapy.
Office of Black Student Services
Loyola Marymount University
News & Features
School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
Elsewhere at APU
- Mar 15NASPA Conference March 15-19, 2014 – Department of Doctoral Higher EducationMar 15–Mar 19 (PDT)
- Mar 27Surviving Suicide – Department of Social WorkMar 27, 4:30–6:30 p.m. (PDT)
- Apr 4DPT Preview Day – Department of Physical TherapyApr 4, 10 a.m.–1 p.m. (PDT)
- Apr 18Good Friday (no classes; offices closed) – APUApr 18 (PDT)
- May 26Memorial Day (no classes; offices closed) – APUMay 26 (PDT)