Azusa Pacific University’s School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences prepares students to lead in the helping professions.
The school offers 27 undergraduate and graduate programs, including MSW, MFT, and degrees in athletic training, leadership, research psychology and data analytics, psychology and child life, organizational psychology, physical education, and college counseling and student development. It also equips leaders through accredited doctoral programs, such as higher education Ph.D. and Ed.D. degrees, a clinical psychology Psy.D. program, and a DPT.
The school also offers several tuition discounts to help students meet their education goals.
Find your program
- Applied Exercise Science, B.S.
- Criminal Justice, B.A.
- Physical Education, B.A.
- Psychology, B.A.
- Social Work, BSW
Bachelor’s Completion Programs
- Adapted Physical Education Added Authorization
- Athletic Training, M.S.
- Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy, M.A.
- College Counseling and Student Development, M.S.
- Leadership, M.A.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Organizational Psychology, M.S.
- Physical Education, M.A., and Adapted Physical Education Added Authorization
- Physical Education, M.A., and Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Physical Education, M.S. (also online)
- Research Psychology and Data Analytics, M.S.
School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
Learn more about Kaak's recent publication.
Learn more about Kaak's recent presentation.
Elsewhere at APU
APU film and theater experts discuss the acclaim of La La Land, Damien Chazzele’s vibrant, dreamlike musical, and this year’s top grossing Oscar-nominated movie.
Dana Gioia, poet laureate for the state of California, visited APU as part of the James L. Hedges Distinguished Lecture series.
Surrounded by family, friends, and elected officials, California’s new Assemblymember to the 48th District Blanca E. Rubio, ’99, M.A. ’03 (D), took the oath of office before a standing-room-only crowd on January 28 at APU's Munson Chapel.
Master of Science (M.S.) in Research Psychology & Data Analytics Information Meeting – Graduate and Professional Center
Mar 15, 7–8:30 p.m.
Mar 20, 7–8:30 p.m.
Mar 21, 7:30–8:45 p.m.
Mar 25, 6–9 p.m.