Azusa Pacific University’s School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences prepares students to lead in the helping professions.
The school offers 20 undergraduate and graduate programs, including MSW, MFT, and degrees in athletic training, leadership, psychology, organizational psychology, physical education, and college counseling and student development. It also equips leaders through accredited doctoral programs, such as higher education Ph.D. and Ed.D. degrees, a clinical psychology Psy.D. program, and a DPT for students interested in physical therapy.
Find your program
- Adapted Physical Education Added Authorization
- Athletic Training, M.S.
- Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy, M.A.
- College Counseling and Student Development, M.S.
- Leadership, M.A.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Organizational Psychology, M.S.
- Physical Education, M.A., and Adapted Physical Education Added Authorization
- Physical Education, M.A., and Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Physical Education, M.S. (also online)
- Psychology, M.S. (Coming 2016)
School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
Learn more about Martin's recent publication.
Learn more about Schreiner's recent publication.
A community of trust sets APU and its alumni apart—trust in 116 years of an unwavering mission to keep God First and represent Christ in diverse fields throughout the world. APU is continually calling and equipping difference makers.
Elsewhere at APU
Azusa Pacific accounting students boosted their career prospects at the inaugural Meet the Firms event.
APU will be closed November 26 and 27 for the holiday.
Dec 24–Dec 31