Azusa Pacific University’s School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences prepares students to lead in the helping professions.
The school offers 20 undergraduate and graduate programs, including MSW, MFT, and degrees in athletic training, leadership, psychology, organizational psychology, physical education, and college counseling and student development. It also equips leaders through accredited doctoral programs, such as higher education Ph.D. and Ed.D. degrees, a clinical psychology Psy.D. program, and a DPT for students interested in physical therapy.
Find your program
- Adapted Physical Education Added Authorization
- Athletic Training, M.S.
- Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy, M.A.
- College Counseling and Student Development, M.S.
- Leadership, M.A.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Organizational Psychology, M.S.
- Physical Education, M.A., and Adapted Physical Education Added Authorization
- Physical Education, M.A., and Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Physical Education, M.S. (also online)
- Psychology, M.S. (Coming 2016)
School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
Learn more about Wu's recent publication.
Learn more about Yu's recent publication.
Elsewhere at APU
Azusa Pacific accounting students boosted their career prospects at the inaugural Meet the Firms event.
The Azusa Pacific University Theater launches its 21st anniversary season with Henrik Ibsen’s 1879 masterwork, A Doll House.
Azusa Pacific University’s School of Music presents “Celebrate Christmas,” a Southern California holiday tradition for more than 30 years.
Oct 30, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Nov 6, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
Information Meeting: Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy, M.A. – Orange County Regional Center
Nov 12, 6:30–8:30 p.m.