At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
The graduate program in College Counseling and Student Development at Azusa Pacific University prepares individuals to become student affairs educators whose special interest is college students and the environments that affect their development as persons and as scholar-students.
- Develop visionary leadership and foster student learning.
- Facilitate effective campus and community relationships.
- Develop multicultural awareness, knowledge, and skills.
- Apply classroom learning to supervised fieldwork in a college or university.
- Two-year on-campus program for full-time students
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
Department of Higher Education
Azusa Pacific University receives accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). In addition, APU’s College Counseling and Student Development Program also meets Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS) standards.
Azusa Pacific University continues to be recognized annually among the nation’s best colleges, landing in the most prestigious category of U.S.News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2014 rankings (Tier One, No. 173), and being named 1 of 124 institutions in The Princeton Review’s Best Western Colleges 2014.