Master's in Leadership
The Master of Arts in Leadership focuses on equipping individuals with the leadership skills they need for their lives, areas of community service, and chosen work environments. Enriched by Christian values and beliefs, the master's in leadeship program is interdisciplinary in scope, emphasizing foundational preparation through core courses, an area of emphasis, and a culminating project in which students give evidence of development in the field.
The M.A. in Leadership program is committed to preparing individuals to be leaders in today’s rapidly changing multicultural world and to modeling the process of leadership development through the integration of curriculum and experience.
- The program offers full-time and part-time options that begin in the fall and spring.
- Evening classes meet one day a week during 9-week terms.
- Flexible scheduling including some online and weekend class options.
- Students are admitted to one of three emphases:
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Leadership
- Leadership Studies
- Smaller class sizes allow for a wealth of interaction with faculty members and fellow students.
School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences Accreditation
Azusa Pacific University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Azusa Pacific University continues to be recognized annually among the nation’s best colleges, landing in the most prestigious category of U.S.News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2014 rankings (Tier One, No. 173), and being named 1 of 124 institutions in The Princeton Review’s Best Western Colleges 2014.