At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
Areas of Study
Master’s in Leadership
The Master of Arts in Leadership is a contemporary degree that provides students with a fresh approach to theoretically grounded and practically applied content. This competency-based program is distinctive in its Christian approach to learning and leading, and is intent on developing holistic leaders who are confident and prepared to meet challenges.
The program is enriched by Christian values and beliefs and is interdisciplinary in scope. It prepares students for success through foundational preparation in core courses, emphasis options tailored to fit interests and need, carefully selected electives, and a culminating project or thesis paper.
- The program offers full-time and part-time options that begin in the fall and spring.
- Evening classes meet one day a week during 9-week terms.
- Flexible scheduling including some online and weekend class options.
- Students are admitted to one of four emphases:
- Smaller class sizes allow for a wealth of interaction with faculty members and fellow students.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences Accreditation
Azusa Pacific University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Azusa Pacific University continues to be recognized annually among the nation’s best colleges, landing in the most prestigious category of U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2014 rankings (Tier One, No. 173), and being named 1 of 124 institutions in The Princeton Review’s Best Western Colleges 2014.