At a Glance
Cost Per Unit
Advanced Standing Base Cost
Areas of Study
- Clinical Practice with Individuals and Families
- Community Leadership and Program Administration
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
Documents and Forms
Student Learning Outcomes and Competencies Report:
All Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) programs measure and report student learning outcomes. Students are assessed on their mastery of the competencies that comprise the accreditation standards of CSWE. These competencies are dimensions of social work practice that all social workers are expected to master during their professional training.
- Student Learning Outcomes and Competencies Report (MSW) (PDF)
- 2016-17 MSW Student Handbook (PDF)
- 2015-16 MSW Student Handbook (PDF)