At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
Areas of Study
- Clinical Practice with Individuals and Families
- Community Practice and Partnerships
Learn more about the MSW program, meet program faculty and other potential students, and explore financial aid options at one of our information meetings:
- Monday, October 13, 2014, 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014, 6 p.m.
- Thursday, January 15, 2015, 6 p.m.
All meetings will held in the LAPC Board Room on East Campus.
To RSVP, or for more information, contact Lucinda Adam at (626) 857-2401 or email@example.com.