At a Glance
Average Completion Time
Cost Per Unit
Advanced Standing Base Cost
Areas of Study
- Clinical Practice with Individuals and Families
- Community Practice and Partnerships
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
Learn more about the MSW program, meet program faculty and other potential students, and explore financial aid options at one of our information meetings:
- Monday, October 12, 2015, 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 9, 2015, 6 p.m.
- Thursday, January 14, 2016, 6 p.m.
All meetings will held in the LAPC Board Room on East Campus.
To RSVP, or for more information, contact Lucinda Adam at (626) 857-2401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.