This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 14th, 2010 at 2:38 pm and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.
About the Author
Sitting around the glowing logs of a mighty camp fire, surrounded with a tad bit over 100 others under the star lit sky, I listened to my president who spoke the words of the Lord and asked us three questions. Who am I? What is my purpose? What difference does it make? I am a precious child of God sent here to use my light and gifts to show the path and help the stray find their way to the golden gates. If you want to know the difference it makes, wear a blindfold for a few days then take it off, only then can you grasp the concept of what I was sent to do.
Recent Posts from this author
Subscribe to the APU Blog
TagsAcademics action Alpha APU Athletics azusa Azusa Pacific basketball bible busy chapel Christmas Christmas Chaos class classes college community Cornerstones cougars Cross Country d-groups domestic dorm life event experience faculty faith family felix event center First Week Football Freshman Freshmen God First graduate students Haiti halloween Hebrew Heptathlon high High Sierra homework Humans Vrs Zombies ideas Jon Wallace jp justice Kaleo libraries library research life Local Los Angeles Marketing MAS Ministry Ministry and Service Missions Move In Day Off-Campus Orientation PacWest park prayer President Priorities procrastination Professors reconciliation research Resident Advisor Roommates schedule Scholarship school Science Scripture Service Service-Learning service sites sierra Soccer Social Media South Africa stress students Study Abroad teaching thanksgiving theatre track Transfer Orientation Trinity undergrad experience Undergraduate university Video Weather Weekend yosemite
- Do you teach how to ride the real tall unicycles.
- I think it’s wonderful to see students participating in service learning and contributing to community...
- Thank you so much Mariah for your comment! It truly is not as scary as so many people make it seem. College is not...
- Thank you for showing us high school students that the real world isn’t as scary as teachers, peers, or parents...
- MEGGERS! Isn’t it crazy to look back at last year and see how far we’ve all come? Freshmen no more,...
- Academics (29)
- Alumni and Parent Relations (30)
- APU Community (67)
- Behind the Scenes (18)
- From the President (7)
- Student Life (150)
- Study Abroad (34)
- High Sierra Semester (31)
- Undergraduate Experience (143)
- University Services (1)