City Links 2011 was a great success! In total, 44 individuals or organizations participated in City Links by hosting student groups on Saturday, September 17, 24, and October 1st. Over 1250 first year students had the opportunity to serve and get to know their “home away from home”. The mission of of Azusa Pacific University is to develop disciples and scholars and in many ways, City Links has helped start our students on this journey.
Thoughts, ideas, and information from APU students, faculty, and staff
About the Author
I serve as director of the Office of Ministry and Service. MAS exists to educate and mobilize the APU undergraduate community toward an active response in service that advances the work of God in the world.
Recent Posts from this author
Subscribe to the APU Blog
TagsAcademics action Alpha APU Athletics azusa Azusa Pacific basketball bible busy chapel Christmas Christmas Chaos class classes college community Cornerstones cougars Cross Country d-groups domestic dorm life event experience faculty faith family felix event center First Week Football Freshman Freshmen God First graduate students Haiti halloween Hebrew Heptathlon high High Sierra homework Humans Vrs Zombies ideas Jon Wallace jp justice Kaleo libraries library research life Local Los Angeles Marketing MAS Ministry Ministry and Service Missions Move In Day Off-Campus Orientation PacWest park prayer President Priorities procrastination Professors reconciliation research Resident Advisor Roommates schedule Scholarship school Science Scripture Service Service-Learning service sites sierra Soccer Social Media South Africa stress students Study Abroad teaching thanksgiving theatre track Transfer Orientation Trinity undergrad experience Undergraduate university Video Weather Weekend yosemite
- Do you teach how to ride the real tall unicycles.
- I think it’s wonderful to see students participating in service learning and contributing to community...
- Thank you so much Mariah for your comment! It truly is not as scary as so many people make it seem. College is not...
- Thank you for showing us high school students that the real world isn’t as scary as teachers, peers, or parents...
- MEGGERS! Isn’t it crazy to look back at last year and see how far we’ve all come? Freshmen no more,...
- Academics (29)
- Alumni and Parent Relations (30)
- APU Community (67)
- Behind the Scenes (18)
- From the President (7)
- Student Life (150)
- Study Abroad (34)
- High Sierra Semester (31)
- Undergraduate Experience (143)
- University Services (1)