This blog is a collection of thoughts, ideas, and information generated by students, faculty, and staff of Azusa Pacific University. Even though the people that create the content are members of the Azusa Pacific community, it doesn’t mean that the university shares the same views. We look forward to your comments and participation on this blog. If you have questions about the blog, please email Christian Brazo, creative director in the Office of University Relations: email@example.com.
Thoughts, ideas, and information from APU students, faculty, and staff
Subscribe to the APU Blog
TagsAcademics action Alpha APU Athletics azusa Azusa Pacific basketball bible busy chapel Christmas Christmas Chaos class classes college community Cornerstones cougars Cross Country d-groups domestic dorm life event experience faculty faith family felix event center First Week Football Freshman Freshmen God First graduate students Haiti halloween Hebrew Heptathlon high High Sierra homework Humans Vrs Zombies ideas Jon Wallace jp justice Kaleo libraries library research life Local Los Angeles Marketing MAS Ministry Ministry and Service Missions Move In Day Off-Campus Orientation PacWest park prayer President Priorities procrastination Professors reconciliation research Resident Advisor Roommates schedule Scholarship school Science Scripture Service Service-Learning service sites sierra Soccer Social Media South Africa stress students Study Abroad teaching thanksgiving theatre track Transfer Orientation Trinity undergrad experience Undergraduate university Video Weather Weekend yosemite
- Do you teach how to ride the real tall unicycles.
- I think it’s wonderful to see students participating in service learning and contributing to community...
- Thank you so much Mariah for your comment! It truly is not as scary as so many people make it seem. College is not...
- Thank you for showing us high school students that the real world isn’t as scary as teachers, peers, or parents...
- MEGGERS! Isn’t it crazy to look back at last year and see how far we’ve all come? Freshmen no more,...
- Academics (29)
- Alumni and Parent Relations (30)
- APU Community (67)
- Behind the Scenes (18)
- From the President (7)
- Student Life (150)
- Study Abroad (34)
- High Sierra Semester (31)
- Undergraduate Experience (143)
- University Services (1)