Investing in their workforce is the best decision a company can make. Recruiting, hiring, and training the right individuals can make or break a company. Business leaders must also know how to positively steer organizational change and create a culture of teamwork.
APU’s Master of Arts in Management (MAM) Program teaches organizational development leaders how to effectively motivate employees to exceed market expectations by improving competency levels and job performance.
For students interested in earning their management degree in a convenient online format, APU also offers the Online Master of Arts in Management Program.
Read more about the traditional management program.
- Expand your leadership capabilities through a qualitative program designed for working professionals.
- Cultivate a reputation as your organization’s expert for recruiting and developing critical talent.
- Develop managerial skills within an ethics-based framework.
- Transform new learning into a higher earning potential.
- Gain incomparable networking opportunities.
School of Business and Management Accreditation
Azusa Pacific University receives accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). In addition, the School of Business and Management receives accreditation from the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) and is a candidate school in the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Azusa Pacific University continues to be recognized annually among the nation’s best colleges, landing in the most prestigious category of U.S.News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2014 rankings (Tier One, No. 173), and being named 1 of 124 institutions in The Princeton Review’s Best Western Colleges 2014.