Online Business Management Degree
APU’s Online Master of Arts in Management (MAM) program brings relevant business and leadership strategies to a flexible online format, teaching managers and leaders to effectively motivate their employees to exceed market expectations in national, international, and global organizations.
In this online business management degree, students learn to improve competency levels and job performance, guide their organizations to invest in their workforce, and recruit, hire, and train the right individuals. Graduates become experts in positively steering organizational change and creating a culture of teamwork, in a degree program that is designed for the working professional.
For students interested in earning their management degree on campus, Azusa Pacific also offers a Master of Arts in Management available at the university's main campus in Azusa, California.
- Expand your leadership capabilities through a qualitative program designed for working professionals.
- Earn your degree using a convenient online format without sacrificing the quality of instruction, or peer and faculty interaction.
- Cultivate a reputation as your organization’s expert on recruiting and developing critical talent.
- Develop managerial skills within an ethics-based framework.
- Transform new learning into a higher earning potential.
- Gain incomparable networking opportunities.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.