At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
Areas of Study
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
Meet the Faculty
- Roger Conover, Ph.D.Chair and Professor, Department of Economics, Finance, and International Business
- George Babbes, Ph.D.Professor
- Roxanne Helm-Stevens, DBAChair and Professor, Department of Management and Graduate Programs
- Jau-Lian Jeng, Ph.D.Professor
- Dan Kipley, DBAProfessor; Director of Research and Faculty Development
- Daniel Park, Ph.D.Professor
- Stuart Strother, Ph.D.Professor
- Julia Underwood, Ph.D.Professor; Director of Faith Integration, Assessment, and Accreditation
- Paul Anderson, CPA, MBAAssociate Professor
- Thomas Buckles, Ph.D.Associate Professor of Marketing and Entrepreneurship; Sam Walton Fellow
- Stanley Deal, M.S., CPAAssociate Professor
- Emmanuel Ogunji, Ph.D.Associate Professor
Note: This information is current for the 2015-16 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.