At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
Azusa Pacific University’s School of Business and Management offers a highly accessible and comprehensive Online MBA program allowing students to transform new learning into greater career potential.
The 38-unit Online Master of Business Administration offers a flexible, streamlined program rooted in the legacy of a university dedicated to graduating values-driven leaders since 1899. The MBA experience features the rigorous, relevant academics APU is known for—all in a convenient online format.
As an AACSB candidate school, Azusa Pacific’s Online MBA program is designed to achieve the highest standards of online learning. You’ll gain a broad foundation of essential business knowledge paired with APU’s signature focus on leading with integrity.
For students interested in earning their MBA degree on campus, Azusa Pacific also offers a Master of Business Administration program available at the university's main campus in Azusa. And, for added convenience, students may choose to take a blend of online and on-campus classes.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
Online MBA Program Highlights
- Explore a comprehensive view of business strategy and finance, building analytical and relational skills to help you thrive in the global marketplace.
- Study alongside business experts who bring depth of experience to the program.
- Complete your degree in as little as 18 months, taking one to two classes per nine-week session.
- Benefit from small class sizes and a flexible program format, including the option to take classes both online and at the Azusa campus.
- Join a broad network of alumni who have gone on to lead with integrity as difference makers in business and society.
This online degree is offered by APU's School of Business and Management. View additional graduate business programs.