Azusa Pacific University’s School of Business and Management offers a highly accessible and comprehensive Online MBA program allowing students to transform new learning into greater career potential.
The 38-unit Online Master of Business Administration offers a flexible, streamlined program rooted in the legacy of a university dedicated to graduating values-driven leaders since 1899. The MBA experience features the rigorous, relevant academics APU is known for—all in a convenient online format.
As an AACSB candidate school, Azusa Pacific’s Online MBA program is designed to achieve the highest standards of online learning. You’ll gain a broad foundation of essential business knowledge paired with APU’s signature focus on leading with integrity.
For students interested in earning their MBA degree on campus, Azusa Pacific also offers a Master of Business Administration program available at the university's main campus in Azusa. And, for added convenience, students may choose to take a blend of online and on-campus classes.
Online MBA Program Highlights
- Explore a comprehensive view of business strategy and finance, building analytical and relational skills to help you thrive in the global marketplace.
- Study alongside business experts who bring depth of experience to the program.
- Complete your degree in as little as 18 months, taking one to two classes per nine-week session.
- Benefit from small class sizes and a flexible program format, including the option to take classes both online and at the Azusa campus.
- Join a broad network of alumni who have gone on to lead with integrity as difference makers in business and society.