At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
Areas of Study
- Human Resources and Organizational Development
- International Business
- Strategic Management
Earn your MBA by pairing learning in the classroom with field study trips around the globe. In just 12 months, you’ll graduate with unforgettable learning experiences and a competitive edge. The Millennial MBA, APU's international MBA program, incorporates international travel to five countries and equips students to approach business problems from a global perspective.
For students interested in a traditional MBA program, APU offers the Master of Arts in Business Administration at the Azusa campus.
- Begin your master’s degree the summer after you graduate with your B.A. or B.S.
- Become an exceptional business management professional who understands the global diversity in cultures and economics.
- Combine on-campus studies with trips to five countries around the world.
- Choose an optional 9-unit concentration to enhance your marketability.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
School of Business and Management Accreditation
Azusa Pacific University receives accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). In addition, the School of Business and Management receives accreditation from the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) and is a candidate school in the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Azusa Pacific University continues to be recognized annually among the nation’s best colleges, landing in the most prestigious category of U.S.News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2014 rankings (Tier One, No. 173), and being named 1 of 124 institutions in The Princeton Review’s Best Western Colleges 2014.