At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
Areas of Study
- Diversity for Strategic Advantage
- Human Resources Management
- Nonprofit Management
- Organizational Development and Change
- Public Administration
- Strategic Management
Business Management Degree
Refine your management skills and gain valuable preparation for your role as a business professional in just one year through APU’s Young Executive M.A. in Management program. Combine relevant coursework, internships, and travel to get a highly marketable business management degree and lasting learning experiences.
For students interested in a traditional management degree program, APU also offers the Master of Arts in Management at the university’s main campus in Azusa. In addition, students may choose to earn their degree entirely online through APU’s Online Master of Arts in Management Program.
- Begin this 39-unit management degree the summer after you graduate with your bachelor’s degree.
- Engage in hands-on learning designed to help you build strong decision-making skills and lead corporate change.
- Experience the business world firsthand as you interact with high-level executives during a trip to New York and Washington, D.C.
- Work with real-world companies including Naked Juice, PepsiCo, and Target.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
School of Business and Management Accreditation
Azusa Pacific University receives accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). In addition, the School of Business and Management receives accreditation from the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) and is a candidate school in the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Outcomes Assessment Results
Read IACBE’s Outcomes Assessment Results (PDF) to learn how we’re doing.
Azusa Pacific University continues to be recognized annually among the nation’s best colleges, landing in the most prestigious category of U.S.News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2014 rankings (Tier One, No. 173), and being named 1 of 124 institutions in The Princeton Review’s Best Western Colleges 2014.