At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
Areas of Study
- Human Resources and Organizational Development
- International Business
- Strategic Management
Maximize your marketability with this accelerated one year MBA program that blends relevant coursework, internships, and international travel —all designed to help you graduate with a highly competitive master's degree in a single year.
For students interested in a traditional MBA program, APU offers the Master of Arts in Business Administration at the Azusa campus.
- Begin your master's degree the summer after you graduate with your B.A. or B.S. and finish in just 13 months.
- Become actively involved in the local business community through internships, tackling real-world business situations.
- Gain insight into international business practices and apply your learning through a field experience in Asia at the end of your program.
- Optional 9-unit concentrations can enhance your marketability.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
School of Business and Management Accreditation
Azusa Pacific University receives accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). In addition, the School of Business and Management receives accreditation from the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) and is a candidate school in the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Outcomes Assessment Results
Read IACBE’s Outcomes Assessment Results (PDF) to learn how we’re doing.
Azusa Pacific University continues to be recognized annually among the nation’s best colleges, landing in the most prestigious category of U.S.News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2014 rankings (Tier One, No. 173), and being named 1 of 124 institutions in The Princeton Review’s Best Western Colleges 2014.