At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
Areas of Study
- Diversity for Strategic Advantage
- Human Resources Management
- Nonprofit Management
- Organizational Development and Change
- Public Administration
- Strategic Management
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
Business Management Degree
Refine your management skills and gain valuable preparation for your role as a business professional in just one year through APU’s Young Executive Master of Business Management program. Combine relevant coursework, internships, and travel to get a highly marketable business management degree and lasting learning experiences.
For students interested in a traditional management degree program, APU also offers the Master of Business Management at the university’s main campus in Azusa and online.
- Begin this 39-unit management degree the summer after you graduate with your bachelor’s degree.
- Engage in hands-on learning designed to help you build strong decision-making skills and lead corporate change.
- Experience the business world firsthand as you interact with high-level executives during a trip to New York and Washington, D.C.
- Work with real-world companies including Naked Juice, PepsiCo, and Target.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
School of Business and Management Accreditation
Azusa Pacific University receives accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). In addition, the School of Business and Management receives accreditation from the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) and is a candidate school in the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Outcomes Assessment Results
Read IACBE’s Outcomes Assessment Results (PDF) to learn how we’re doing.
Azusa Pacific University secured a place in the most prestigious category of U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2016 rankings, placing in Tier One at No. 175 in the National Universities category. In addition, The Princeton Review named APU as 1 of 124 institutions in the 2016 Best Colleges in the West, and G.I. Jobs named APU a Military Friendly School for 2016, placing APU among the top 15 percent of schools in the country helping military students reach their educational dreams.