APU’s business management major prepares students to lead. The degree provides a solid business foundation covering accounting principles, business law, international business, finance, economics, statistics, and marketing. Students then focus on special areas of interest corresponding with their individual career goals.
In addition to practical business knowledge, the program explores a Christian’s place in the business world and the principles of ethical decision making. Students are challenged to formulate a plan for the integration of their Christian faith into their business and personal goals to impact the world. Business management majors leave APU ready to lead with integrity.
Students may choose to complete an MBA immediately upon graduation through the Young Executive MBA program or the Millennial MBA program. Both programs are accelerated, intensive, and experience based, allowing the student to complete a master’s degree in one additional year.
Is This Major Right for You?
You’re a business management major if you:
- Want to start your own business or organization someday.
- Want a degree that is broadly applicable to many industries.
- Are a good written and oral communicator.
- Are looking for rapid advancement and income potential.
- Are interested in entering an MBA program.