About the Business Office
In the spirit of God First and with the utmost integrity, the Business Office is committed to being a strategic university partner as demonstrated by exceptional customer service and balanced stewardship.
The Business Office is made up of six service areas: Operations, Accounting Services, Auditing Services, Business Systems, Financial Reporting, and Budget and Planning.
- Business Operations: Includes Accounts Payable, Payroll, Cashiering Services. This Team works directly with students and the general university population. They are located at the Foothill Community Church, Building D. Cashiers are also located in the Undergraduate Student Financial Services, Modular Offices, East Campus; Graduate and Professional Center, Admin West.
- Financial Operations: Provides accounting services to departments such as Student Financial Services, Advancement and reconciles transactions posted to the ProdStu and Raisers Edge modules. This department will focus on loan reconciliations, student collections, treasury functions, bank reconciliations, and other accounting services as needed. They are located at Foothill Community Church, Building D.
- Financial Reporting: Their focus is on providing support to the audit process and performs general accounting tasks. This department is also responsible for the reporting of grants, sales and use tax, assigned state and federal and endowments. They are located at Foothill Community Church, Building D.
- Financial Systems Analysis and Support: Will focus on how to use PeopleSoft to increase workflow efficiencies and productivity. This group will also provide support to assigned accounting tasks such as trust and fixed assets. They are located at Foothill Community Church, Building D.
- Budget Administration: Exists to support the community in establishing and maintaining control of the operating budget.