Grants Administration in APU’s Business Office serves the university by assisting principal investigators with:
- Establishing and managing cost centers for grants.
- Maintaining control of grant budgets.
- Preparing interim and final reports to grantors as needed.
- Satisfactorily closing grants when the grant period is over.
Grants Administration is responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, and foundation requirements.
- Grants Internal Controls Policy (PDF)
- Grant Property and Inventory Management Procedure and Workflow (PDF)
- Grant Property and Inventory Management Policy (PDF)
Should you have any questions, call (626) 815-6000, Ext. 4726.
- Actual Expense Transfer Request Form (PDF)
Use this form for all actions using actual expense dollars (or revenue dollars). This includes corrections, transfers, and allocations.