The Purchasing Department is responsible for the placement of all furniture in staff/faculty offices, classrooms, conference rooms, and common areas of the university. Purchasing also manages Central Receiving and Warehouse Operations.
We are located at Foothill Community Church, Building D.
View on campus map
Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Please contact the following for items that must be handled through a central effort:
- Furniture: JoAnn Bengel, University Services, Ext. 5003
- Computer Equipment or Software: Greg Dominguez, Computer Store, Ext. 3764
- Telephones: IMT Support Desk, Ext. 5050
- Paper: Central Receiving and Supply, Ext. 5001
The Business Office maintains the PeopleSoft system for requesting purchase orders. The application for a PeopleSoft account is listed below under Forms. Please make sure this account is approved by your supervisor/budget manager. The Business Office and purchasing coordinator will provide training once the setup is complete. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
APU’s official office supply vendor is Office Depot. If you do not have a user ID set up with Office Depot, please contact the Business Office to request a user ID.
The Purchasing Department provides the following services:
- Purchases new furniture for the university
- Staff and faculty offices
- Conference rooms
- Establishes and maintains a purchasing model for the university
- Sets furniture standards for all offices and levels of position
- Maintains décor of office and classroom space
- Sets furniture standards for classrooms
- Assists HR in maintaining ergonomic standards
- For all moves, call Andre Garces in Warehouse Operations, Ext. 2477
- Works with the Space Committee to complete approved move
- Serves as the liaison for IMT to complete move
- Determines whether to use internal staff or contract with a relocation company
- Purchasing Policy and Procedures (PDF)
- Furniture Standards (PDF)
- Vendor PO Terms and Conditions (PDF)
Azusa Pacific University’s travel and business expense guidelines and procedures are designed to assist our employees in obtaining prompt reimbursement for their travel and business expenses, and in exercising accountable stewardship for the university resources entrusted to their care.
Please review APU’s Travel and Business Expense Policy (PDF) for more detailed information.