Posted by: Office of Career Services
Want an opportunity to gain relevant business experience while working with an innovative and industry-leading retailer? You’ll gain invaluable on-the-job experience, career development and leadership opportunities while getting an introduction to our collaborative, fun and engaging culture.
Skills we look for:
- Action-oriented leadership
- Relationship-building aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Problem analysis, decision making and analytical capabilities
- Diverse background, experiences and skill sets
Come learn more about what it takes to be a part of the Target team. On-going informational sessions will be held in the Office of Career Services Conference Room. Drop by anytime between 11am and 3pm October 9th!
OUR OFFICE HAS MOVED!
You can now find us in Building 22, behind Cougar Dome, formally the Student Financial Services building.
For more information, contact:
Office of Career Services