Posted by: Office of Human Resources
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Practical skills in 6 key components of communication in the workplace.
1) Interpersonal/Conversational Communication
2) Group Communication & Teamwork
3) Listening & Nonverbal Communication
4) Communication Styles & Differences
5) Public Speaking & Presentation
6) Email & Social Media Etiquette
WHO MAY ATTEND?
Staff and faculty who wish to advance their workplace communication and interaction skills.
To REGISTER, please click the following link:
You will receive an email once your registration has been confirmed. Thank you!