The Hiring Process: Why It Matters
Posted by: Office of Human Resources
The Office of General Counsel and HR/Workplace Learning have partnered to provide this training resource.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED
· APU’s hiring process
· “Red flags” to pay attention to
· Guidelines for interviewing candidates
· Background checks & criminal records
· Conflicts of interest when hiring
· Spiritual and legal aspects of hiring
· Red Carpet onboarding
· and more...
WHO MAY ATTEND
All staff and faculty supervisors are welcome and encouraged to attend.
To REGISTER, please click the following link:
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once you have registered. Thank you!
Azusa Pacific University
675 E. Foothill Blvd.
Azusa, CA 91702
For more information, contact:
Manager, Workplace Learning & Retention
Office of Human Resources