Posted by: Office of Innovative Teaching and Technology
Do your students ever ask you how they are doing in your class? Have you ever wanted to give them access to see their grades online, but didn't know how?
Well then this workshop is for you! We will help guide you through the basic procedure for setting up your course's Gradebook online in Sakai. We will cover the step-by-step process for how to add new graded items, as well as post and release grades to students. By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to complete the following:
- Organize the Gradebook into Grading Categories
- Create Graded Items within each Category
- Create Weighted Categories for specific grading structures
- Easily insert student grades for each graded item
- Release grades to students
Please join us for this helpful event! If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Mike Vogt, email@example.com.