Cougar Partners Program
It typically takes time and effort to develop and sustain a positive image on a college campus as an employer of choice. As a Cougar Partner, however, you will enjoy preferential recruiting and marketing services that foster increased visibility to our exceptional students and alumni seeking job opportunities. This program provides outstanding recognition to our employer partners and assists in linking students and alumni with leading organizations. Your partnership will in turn enable us to continue to provide comprehensive career development services to our students. Partnership gifts help us fund essential events and programs for our students.
We cordially invite you to join us in sponsorship, immediately enhancing your recruiting outreach and helping you meet your staffing goals. Become a Cougar Partner today!
Levels of Participation
Strategic Partner: $1,000
- All of the services that Event Partners receive.
- Additional name recognition with employer website link on our homepage.
- Half-page advertisement in The Clause newspaper
- Employer logo and information displayed in the Office of Career Services
- Consultation with Career Services staff member to help your organization maximize its recruiting efforts and recommend marketing strategies to best fill job openings and promote corporate image
Event Partner: $500
- Complementary table for up to eight students at our annual Evening with Industry dinner event every spring semester
- Employer logo and direct link to your website included on the APU Career Network student page, which directly markets your organization to more than 14,000 APU students and alumni.
- Free registration at the appropriate recruitment fair for one year
- Preferential placement in a high-traffic areas at the recruitment fairs
- Advanced invitations to Career Services targeted events
- Custom email messages promoting your opportunities to students
- Recognition as a preferred partner on banners, handouts, booklets, and other materials by Career Services
- Special notice in the Career Fair Guide to draw students’ attention to your organization
Have a sponsorship idea of your own? Career Services welcomes suggestions for other sponsorship ideas. Please feel free to contact our office.