How to Apply

To apply for on-campus jobs and see the most updated list of on-campus job openings, please contact the Office of Student Employment at (626) 815-6000, Ext. 3558.

To apply for a student worker position in the Office of Community Advancement Programs, you must be an undergraduate student at APU and eligible for Federal Work Study.

How do I know if I am Federal Work Study eligible?
You must have completed the FAFSA for the current school year to find out whether or not you are Federal Work Study eligible. If you know you have completed the FAFSA, you can 1) view your most recent “Statement of Financial Aid” letter (received from One Stop), or 2) talk to your APU financial aid counselor.

Yes, I am Federal Work Study eligible! What do I do next?
Congratulations! You can do one of two things:

  1. Go to APU’s Career Network to find the most recent job postings.
  2. Email if you have questions about job openings.